Join us on July 29th at 1PM EST as LeRoy Ward presents the findings of our latest survey and gives his perspective in ESI’s newest webinar:
2015 Global State of the PMO
According to the survey, PMOs are gaining popularity but must constantly work on adding value (and adding value the right way):
- 33% of PMOs have had their value challenged, mostly by senior executives
- 4 of the 6 most common services offered by PMOs are seen as tactical, NOT strategic
- Effectiveness measurements are focused inward as opposed to outward, around the customer
How will PMOs adjust to show value to senior executives and the rest of the organization?
LeRoy Ward will present on these new findings from the report and give his perspective on the PMO’s current state and the things that organizations and PMOs can do to solve for challenges.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• Details about the survey and its background
• The Value and Effectiveness of the PMO
• The PMO’s role in Skills and Career Development
• The PMO’s role in Agile
• PMO Challenges and obstacles
LeRoy Ward, PMP,GWCPM, PgMP, CSM, SCPM
LeRoy is a respected, global expert in project, program, and portfolio management. He has over three decades of consulting experience with Global Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies to improve organizational project performance through competency and skills development, best practices, and innovative process improvement.
He is recognized around the world as a thought leader and speaker, and has author/coauthored nine books on project management. LeRoy has also contributed more than 40 articles which can be seen in several leading trade publications. In addition, he is the holder of the Project Management Institute’s 2013 Eric Jennet Project Management Excellence Award.