Join our webinar on the 5th December presented by Antonio Rodriguez, the world’s leading champion of project management and strategy implementation. Antonio will discuss why it is that senior executives do not regard strategy execution as an important means for their organisations to succeed in their long term plans.
Through years of research, Antonio has discovered that most leaders see strategy execution as something abstract, often left to destiny. Consequently, senior executives:
- Do not devote enough time developing strategy execution competencies in-house
- Lack a basic understanding of how to link each of their strategic initiatives with the company’s strategy
- Fail to implement a formal selection process and investment committee in order to discuss, prioritise and decide on all new strategic initiatives
- Lack the means to monitor the success or failure of their strategic execution and strategic initiatives
So why do so many senior executives feel this way?
In an attempt to reach a deeper understanding of the reasons for their views, Antonio seeks to answer the following questions:
- Do the theories of the most highly regarded business management gurus – those that influence the way businesses are managed (e.g. Taylor, Drucker and Porter), mention strategy execution and/or the importance of its link with project management?
- Do the top business schools – those that train most senior executives and future leaders, teach the value of strategy execution?
- Is strategy execution regularly discussed in the finest business publications?
Join us on Tuesday 5th December as Antonio takes us through Why Strategy Execution Should be Top Priority For Leaders
Register for the Webinar
The session takes place 5th December 12:00-13:00 UK Time / 13:00-14:00 CET / 16:00-17:00 GST:
About the Speaker
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez (antonionietorodriguez.com) is the world’s leading champion of Project Management and Strategy Implementation. He is the creator of concepts such as the Hierarchy of Purpose featured by Harvard Business Review, or the Project Manifesto; which argues that Projects are the lingua franca of the business and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
Antonio has been recently nominated Thinker of the Month by the prestigious Thinkers50.com, who identifies the most influential management thinkers in the world, inc. Michael Porter, Clayton Christensen, Rita McGrath.
Author of the best-selling book “The Focused Organization” and a much in-demand speaker at events worldwide, Antonio has presented at more than 160 conferences over the past 15 years, regularly evaluated as the best speaker. European Business Summit, Gartner Summit, TEDx, and EU Cohesion Policy Conference with EU President Donald Tusk; are some of the events he has delivered inspirational speeches.
A pioneer and leading authority in teaching strategy execution and project management to senior executives at top Business Schools; currently visiting professor at Duke CE, Instituto de Empresa, Solvay, Vlerick, Ecole des Ponts and Skolkovo.