Professional Development Units (PDUs)
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) requires that PMP® and other credential holders earn a set number of professional development units (PDUs) every three years in order to maintain certification. Strategy Execution is recognised by PMI® as a Charter Global Registered Education Provider (provider #1038). Attendance on our courses is an excellent way of earning PDUs. Each hour of scheduled classroom participation qualifies for one PDU. (Note that 1 CEU=10 PDUs).
To do so:
- Log in to PMI®’s CCRS using your username and password. Select the ‘myPMI’ tab in the upper left of the page. Select ‘Report PDUs’ under ‘Certification Status’ on the right side of the ‘myPMI’ page. Select ‘Course or Training’ under Education on the left side of the ‘Report PDUs’ page. The Course or Training page will appear.
- In the ‘Provider Search’ field, enter 1038. Our name will appear.
- In the ‘Activity’ field, enter one of the following:
- Activity number (this is the PMI ID number on SAPM Course Completion Certificates).
- Course title in quotation marks (for example, “Managing Projects”).
- 3-letter course code in the Activity field. Given more than three letters, enter the last three letters (for example, enter CPM for PMC-CPM). Course codes can be found on each course page in the Course Details Download.
- Given multiple search results, select the activity with the correct title, number of PDUs (1 CEU=10PDUs) and method of delivery.
- Select session start and completion dates.
- The ‘PDUs Claimed’ field reflects the Talent Triangle Breakdown for the selected Activity Number. Confirm the correct number of PDUs. (1 CEU=10 PDUs)
- Check the “I agree this claim is accurate” box and submit.
For client deliveries, you will likely need to search by activity number or course title in order to locate the exact title of the course you attended. However, in some cases you may be directed to use a similar title rather than an exact match to claim your PDUs. This will depend on the circumstances of your delivery and should be confirmed by your client representative at Strategy Execution.
For assistance finding your activity in the CCRS or associated PDUs, contact our customer service team on +44 (0)20 3743 2910 and ask to speak to a course advisor. For more information on PMI's® Professional Development Programme and maintenance of PMP certification, visit the PMI® website.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Whether or not you choose to pursue an integrated course of study leading to a master's certificate, you receive credit in the form of CEUs for classroom, e-Training and virtual classroom courses you take. CEUs are used nationwide to maintain records of completion of organised post-secondary education. For those of management or other professional career paths, CEUs are widely recognised as evidence of educational attainment.
One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of classroom participation. Course descriptions on this website include CEU information for your convenience. (Note that 1 CEU = 10 PDUs) To earn CEUs and receive a certificate of completion, you must attend the entire class and pass the exam, where applicable.
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorised Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).