Online e-Training Courses
Strategy Execution's e-Training courses are an easy way to get the training you need. Our convenient online system gives you the flexibility of logging in anytime to review course materials at a pace that's right for you. Each class is highly interactive and features real-life case studies along with the opportunity to collaborate with the instructor and other participants through online message boards and e-mail.
With our online courses, you can work toward earning a Master's, Associate's or a professional certificate from Strategy Execution and our academic partner, The George Washington University.
- Business Process Modeling
- Developing Use Cases
- IT Risk Management
- Managing Projects
- Managing IT Projects
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications
- Scheduling and Cost Control
- Contract Management Principles and Practices
- Quality for Project Managers
- Risk Management
- Project Management Applications
- PMP® Power Prep
- Testing Techniques for Tracing and Validating Requirements