Assessment & Measurement
Evaluating and benchmarking current capabilities and performance levels allows you to identify and assess knowledge and skill gaps that impede the execution of project-based work.Through the Strategy Execution assessment process, you are able to:
- Establish knowledge and skill baselines
- Identify individual and organisational strengths and weaknesses
- Identify areas of improvement with respect to performance
Learning is an investment in your future. Like all investments, it should be analysed to make sure it is addressing the right things for the right reasons. Strategy Execution’s individual assessments help align your individual (or team’s) needs with our learning offerings to target the development opportunities that will have the greatest impact.
Evaluates your knowledge of each of the 10 areas in the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide)
Evaluates your knowledge of each of the focus areas in the current edition of A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®)
The PM360® is a full 360 degree performance-based assessment that gathers information from up to 10 different people to assess a project manager's behaviour and performance across six competency areas to help establish performance baselines, identify areas for improvement, and identify best performers and their effectiveness.
Once your goals are addressed with measurement tools put in place, your programme is designed using the most appropriate tools and delivery methods available to your organisation. Strategy Execution works with you to create a tailored plan that lets you build upon your current strengths, provides optimal solutions that address ongoing opportunities for performance improvement and prepare you for the adoption of knowledge and skills on the job.
Strategy Execution integrates a number of elements to provide a blended learning solution that fulfils your organisation's objectives.
- Off-the-shelf Training. We can bring our traditional classroom courses to a location of your choice - this is the most efficient training in terms of implementing and cost.
- Customised Training. We can tailor the training to reflect your specific industry, corporate culture, business goals and objectives.
- Blended Training. We can deliver a range of training methods by combining classroom-based courses with online learning solutions at all stages of the learning programme.
What good is professional training when it stays in the classroom? If a learner isn’t given the opportunity to apply what they learned, learning is forgotten. A mix of custom follow-up workshops, blended learning options, or professional coaching will help your team apply and adopt what is learned to benefit your entire organisation.
Through Strategy Execution’s custom robust learning reinforcement offerings, organisations are able to:
- Accelerate implementation and use of best practices on the job
- Quickly apply new knowledge and skills acquired through training
- Increase retention and adoption of critical skills, processes, tools, and behaviours learned in the classroom
- Promote continuous improvement
- Create an environment that fosters new practices
- Reinforce critical skills and behaviours for project-focused professionals
- Develop confidence, which enhances communications and collaboration within your organisation
Highly customised workshops that use activity-based learning to simulate your environment and allows learners to focus on applying the knowledge gained in the classroom using your company-specific standards and practices
- Practice newly learned skills in a safe environment
- Team approach mimics actual project work, so the workshop is relevant and applicable
Impact Workshops can be created for teams wanting to practice project management, business analysis, and/or contracting skills.
Talking at the management and leadership level about strategy execution excellence.
- Uncover organisational and procedural issues that impact project performance
- Provide knowledge, insight and awareness to help improve projects
- Ensure buy-in and engagement of organisational transformation initiatives
- Utilise a framework to help align strategy, people, and the project-based work to improve the chances for success in executing the strategy and getting the work done
You need proof! If someone tells you that professional training is helping execute projects, you’re going to ask that person to prove it. Strategy Execution offers tools to assist in validating the effectiveness of learning and its impact on project success.
Metrics that Matter (MTM):
- Customised views of ROI for your organisation
- Get immediate impressions of learning to gauge anticipated usefulness
- Gather feedback to understand how learning was applied on the job
- Validate that learning is effective
- Determine the financial impact of learning events to employee productivity/output
- Provide ROI of training programmes